The Influence of Your Natal Birth Chart, Planetary Transits + Dasha Periods with Dr. Ryan Strong
Ryan Phillip Strong AD is a teacher in the Kriya Yoga tradition, an Ayurvedic Doctor and practitioner of Vedic Astrology. Ryan has taught meditation practices since 2003 and was ordained in 2011 by his teacher Roy Eugene Davis, a direct disciple of Parmahansa Yogananda. Ryan has taught clinical Ayurveda at the California College of Ayurveda since 2011. He lives in Sacramento and runs The Center for Ayurvedic and Yogic Healing www.strong healthcenter.org.
In this episode we dive into:
Intro Angelica: New Moon in Scorpio Anuradha Nakshatra Vedic Astrology
Scorpio, ruled by Mars, is all about transformation, shedding old layers and deep, mystical knowledge. Landing specifically in the nakshatra of Anuradha, which represents friendships and companionships, this new moon is a great time for inner transformation with the support of deep, enriching relationships.
Apply now for my 6-month program- the Ayurvedic Business Program. I will teach my 6 step process on how to face your fear of being seen and attract consistent clients for your business.
- What is the purpose of Vedic Astrology?
- What is a Dasha cycle in Vedic Astrology?
- How the planets' current placements (transits) influence our lives
- How can a Dasha cycle tell us about our past life and how does it bring impact and influence in our life right now
- How can the flavor of the planet tell us more about our karma and our ancestral lineage
- How to calculate a dasha cycle
- How to weigh in the effect of your natal birth chart, planetary transits and other influences
- The impact of dasha cycles vs. transits
- Can dasha period affect our current imbalance in Ayurveda
- How the dosha constitution may be determined in our birth chart
Enroll in the Divine Feminine Healer’s Course here
Join the Divine Feminine Healer Community on Facebook