Vedic Astrology for Growing Your Spiritual Business
Vedic astrologer and business coach Paula Crossfield supports spiritual coaches, healers and guides to leverage their cosmic blueprint to make more money and impact.
She believes that when spiritual business owners are aligned with their purpose and the planets, they can earn massively and give back in profound ways to inspire a positive change in our culture – in fact she is able to give five figures to indigenous, social justice and environmental causes every year from her overflow.
Her insights on astrology and business strategy have helped her build two online businesses to multiple six figures in two years. When she's not helping her clients with proven strategies paired with astrology’s magical timing and insight, you can find her working in the garden on her 160 acre homestead where she and her husband are regenerating the forest and land for future generations.
In this episode we dive into:
- Intro w/Angelica: Build structure for your offering, Receive nourishment for your gifts, Step into your power as a healer. Doors are now open to receive your double certification as an intuitive healer. This a year long program to become a successful healer + build a thriving spiritual business. Join the Divine Feminine Healers Academy!
- How Paola discovered Jyotish, Ayurveda and Vedic Astrology.
- How you can use your vedic blue print to leverage your spiritual business
- Practical tools for establishing boundaries in business
- How to identify your zone of genius and how it can help with your offering and business
- Major planetary shifts and tips of how to get a right relationship with Saturn
Follow Angelica @angelica_feminine_healer
Follow Paula @weave_your_bliss
For more information on 1-on-1 opportunities and group coaching programs with Paula, go to www.weaveyourbliss.com. You can get the 2022 Astrology Guidebook for all her hand-picked lay-low dates and ideal times to launch and be visible, as well as important transit info that you can pop directly into your Google calendar. 100% of profits go to an indigenous-led environmental organization.