The Meaning of the Stars/Nakshatras in Vedic Astrology
There are lots of differences between Western astrology and Vedic Astrology. One of them being that vedic astrology calculates where the constellations are in reference to the planets with more exact points, so it is mathematically accurate. Part of this attention to detail is displayed in the Nakshatras. The Nakshatras are the 27 stars in Vedic Astrology.
This is vital information because for every zodiac sign there are 2.5 Nakshatras. This means there is way more wisdom to be known about the depth of each zodiac sign that is written in the stars. I have on experienced Vedic healer, Justine Lemos, to talk all about the nakshatras in this episode!
Justine has her phD and is an Ayurvedic Practitioner, Yogini and Vedic Astrologer. She has been seen on one of Gaia's TV shows "Thrive Self Healing with Ayurveda" and has bundles of wisdom on all vedic sciences. In this episode we chat about...
- Intro w/Angelica - the spiritual meaning behind getting sick
- Join my Full Moon Ceremony this Tuesday, July 12th by registering here.
- What are the Nakshtras?
- How can we use the Nakshatras for healing?
- What is the meaning behind specific Nakshatras?
- Planetary Insights from April 2022 and what is to come for the rest of 2022
Join my newsletter here to hear about when doors open for my spiritual membership.