Overcoming Challenges as a Soulpreneur with Dr. Marc Halpern
In this week's episode, I had on the director of the California College of Ayurveda, Dr. Marc Halpern for a second time to share his journey of building his own school. Dr. Marc Halpern is the founder and President of the California College of Ayurveda and the author of three ayurvedic textbooks used at the colleges in the United States. He is one of the few Westerners recognized in both the United States and in India as an authority on the subject of Ayurveda.
In this episode we go into:
- Intro w/Angelica: life update + new moon ceremony Thursday, June 30th. Register for the ceremony here
- why Dr. Halpern left his thriving chiropractic practice for Ayurveda
- how he built the largest Ayurveda school out of his garage
- the challenges and obstacles he overcome starting his own business
- his wisdom on how to become a successful soulpreneur
Find more about CCA and Dr. Marc Halpern's work here.