Join Angelica and Jaskrit for an intimate evening enjoying a four course organic, locally sourced, Ayurvedic dinner for Vata Season at Usal in Silverlake on Saturday, Nov 4th at 6pm. Vata season is a time for nourishing and grounding foods and warm spices. It is also a time to go inward and reflect on the past season, so you can create deep, profound connections within. Our dinner party will truly be a holistic experience to nourish your body and make cosmic connections with conscious humans. The evening includes:
- Welcome tonic upon arrival
- 4 course meal for Vata Season with options to customize your dish based on your dosha (vegetarian and vegan options available)
- Luxury Ayurvedic self care bag from brands such as Pavaani, Banyan, Rasa Ayurveda, Farm True Ghee and MAPI
- Intention Setting + Meditation
- Opportunity to connect with like-minded humans who want to live a conscious life
*This meal is fully vegetarian. We can accommodate vegan options upon request.
Email [email protected] with any questions. (no refunds after purchase)